6:05 (the Superpodcast?) is back as David Bixenspan and Brian Last discuss:
- Brian’s tale of his bar mitzvah, where his mom booked Vince Russo. And then Vince Russo booked the bar mitzvah. Really.
- An update onthe second(?) El Pibe Diez.
- More WWE Network stuff.
- Jerry Jarrett on Jim Cornette’s podcast.
- Classic wrestling movie Body Slam.
- How underrated is the Junkyard dog?
And much more!
Here’s this week’s YouTube playlist thanks to Allan Blackstock:
@davidbix a bow tie, flames on hat & wrists and holding a flaming paper (newsletter?) – Vicious Vincent #605pod pic.twitter.com/ePVdAVWHZE
— The Great Brian Last (@GreatBrianLast) December 10, 2015
Follow us on Twitter at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download