The 6:05 Superpodcast, with The Great Brian Last and David Bixenspan, returns with another supersized show including:
- The top ten members of the Superpodcast Superuniverse. (Will Yomamba come out on top?)
- Jammie Ward, the former writer of 1980’s newsletter “The Squared Circle,” joins us for the Dennis Of The Week.
- Discussions about Adrian Adonis’s transformation into the “‘Adorable’ Adrian” gimmick, as well as wrestlers bringing up steroids during promos in the ’80s.
- Part two of our talk with former Georgia referee and office manager Bobby Simmons, which covers Jim Barnett hiring him through Barnett being forced out of the company.
- The final part of our talk with IWC promoter Ron Skoler, which includes a discussion of the When Worlds Collide pay-per-view that WCW produced for IWC and AAA.
And much, much more, including “Assassin: The Man Behind The Mask” by Joe Hamilton and Scott Teal as our Book of the Week as well as follow-ups on Michael Hayes, Buzz Sawyer, guns in wrestling, The Sliphouse Boys, Mark Guleen, and Demolition Blast.
Follow the show on Twitter at @605pod as well as Bix and Brian at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast, and also make sure to like the official Superpodcast Facebook page. To support the show, please consider using our Amazon referral link, which doesn’t cost you anything extra, as well as doing a free trial of Amazon Prime through us, which we still get a referral fee for even if you cancel right away. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.