The Superpodcast is back with a wild episode, as The Great Brian Last and this week’s co-host Tom Robinson have a few beers and let loose for some fun classic wrestling talk. This week’s show features:
– Part two of our talk with Terry Garvin Simms. This time we discuss Terry’s time working in Dallas for World Class & the USWA. Terry shares his thoughts on Eric Embry as a booker, Chris Adams inside and outside the ring and Gary Hart & his razor blade. Stories about the hijinks of Buddy Roberts are certain to entertain. We also hear about Terry’s friendship with the Von Erichs, including the last conversation he had with Kerry the day before he took his own life.
– TGBL & Tom discuss many topics, in the midst of the Top Ten and during the rest of the show, including Jim Ross’ bad impressions, Jim Neidhart’s destruction of cameras, Bobby Fulton’s least favorite word, Derek Domino’s teenage run-in during a live Piper’s Pit, Buddy Landel, Joel Goodheart, Terry Funk, as well as Tom’s recent unpleasant confrontation with Ric Flair.
Plus, audio of Dennis Coralluzzo & Dr. Mike Lano for the Dennis Of The Week, Tom’s many great voices, the graduates of Robinsdale High School, some clever fantasy booking and much more! Call Somebody!
Support The One Man Gang!
Book of the Week:
The Cowboy And The Cross by Bill Watts & Scott Williams
– Top Ten (0:03:24)
– Fantasy Booking (1:27:28)
– Here and There (1:40:54)
– Dennis Of The Week (2:19:44)
– Book Of The Week (2:27:49)
– Terry Garvin Simms (2:33:32)
Follow the show on Twitter at @605pod, as well as Brian at @GreatBrianLast.
Make sure to like the official Superpodcast Facebook page.
Official Superpodcast merchandise is now available.
You can also make PayPal donations to Brian.
Subscribe by adding 605feed.com to your preferred podcast app, or our iTunes link.
The official show wiki, a constant work in progress, is available at 6:05 Superpodcast Wiki.