David Bixenspan and The Great Brian Last activate their Superpodcast superpowers for another week of old-school pro wrestling tomfoolery, including:
- Five words: Confessions of a Ring Rat.
- What if The Von Erichs feuded with the Russians who ruined their Olympic hopes?
- Buzz Sawyer acting normal kind of?
- The death of legendary wrestler, booker, interviewer, and promoter Lord James Blears. Make sure to check out these amazing old Hawaiian promos and this article on how he survived a World War II siege by a Japanese submarine)
- Donnie B joining us for an extended edition of Dennis of the Week, which is part one of our two-part chat with him.
And a whole lot more, including Bix relating a story of teenaged internet mischief as well as a look at “Is That Wrestling Fake?” by Ivan Koloff and Scott Teal as our book of the week.
Follow us on Twitter at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.