David Bixenspan and The Great Brian Last activate their Superpodcast superpowers for another week of old-school pro wrestling tomfoolery, including:
- Five words: Confessions of a Ring Rat.
- What if The Von Erichs feuded with the Russians who ruined their Olympic hopes?
- Buzz Sawyer acting normal kind of?
- The death of legendary wrestler, booker, interviewer, and promoter Lord James Blears. Make sure to check out these amazing old Hawaiian promos and this article on how he survived a World War II siege by a Japanese submarine)
- Donnie B joining us for an extended edition of Dennis of the Week, which is part one of our two-part chat with him.
And a whole lot more, including Bix relating a story of teenaged internet mischief as well as a look at “Is That Wrestling Fake?” by Ivan Koloff and Scott Teal as our book of the week.
Follow us on Twitter at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast. To support the show, please consider using our Amazon referral link, which doesn’t cost you anything extra. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.