David Bixenspan and The Great Brian Last are back again for another Superpodcast full of old-school pro wrestling goodness, including:
- WHO ARE THE SLIP HOUSE BOYS??!?!
- Larry Nelson’s reaction to the most racist match stipulation in wrestling history.
- Unheralded moments that you “mark out” for.
- Two “What If?” topics: Shawn Michaels going to WCW in early 1993 as rumored, and The Bruise Brothers (“Dream Machine” Troy Graham and Porkchop Cash) going to Mid-South as scheduled in early 1984, with special guest Jim Cornette jumping in for a cameo during the latter discussion!
- Shimmer promoter/announcer Dave Prazak joining use for the Dennis of the Week, with a focus on NWA New Jersey’s invasion of IWA Mid-South in 1997.
And so much more, including Brian hearing Chris Von Erich sing for the first time and Rags, Paper and Pins: The Merchandising of Memphis Wrestling by Jim Cornette and Mark James as our book of the week.
Follow us on Twitter at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.