David Bixenspan and The Great Brian Last are back again for another Superpodcast full of old-school pro wrestling goodness, including:
- WHO ARE THE SLIP HOUSE BOYS??!?!
- Larry Nelson’s reaction to the most racist match stipulation in wrestling history.
- Unheralded moments that you “mark out” for.
- Two “What If?” topics: Shawn Michaels going to WCW in early 1993 as rumored, and The Bruise Brothers (“Dream Machine” Troy Graham and Porkchop Cash) going to Mid-South as scheduled in early 1984, with special guest Jim Cornette jumping in for a cameo during the latter discussion!
- Shimmer promoter/announcer Dave Prazak joining use for the Dennis of the Week, with a focus on NWA New Jersey’s invasion of IWA Mid-South in 1997.
And so much more, including Brian hearing Chris Von Erich sing for the first time and Rags, Paper and Pins: The Merchandising of Memphis Wrestling by Jim Cornette and Mark James as our book of the week.
Follow us on Twitter at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast. To support the show, please consider using our Amazon referral link, which doesn’t cost you anything extra. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.