The 6:05 Superpodcast returns for another action packed episode of classic wrestling talk. On this week’s show:
- A reading of a classic non-sensical Jimmy Snuka interview.
- A hysterical The Dennis Of The Week, with Tom Robinson returning to tell the story of his adventures with Dennis Coralluzzo and Kenny Bolin.
- John McAdam returns to discuss the Hall Of Fame credentials of several candidates for the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall Of Fame, as well as tape trading with Dave Meltzer.
- Part three of our discussion with longtime Georgia referee and office manager Bobby Simmons. In this installment, Bobby shares his thoughts and memories on many of the wrestlers that worked for Georgia Championship Wrestling, including the amazing popularity of Mr. Wrestling II.
And much more, including “I Probably Screwed You Too: The Mostly True Stories of Kenny ‘Starmaker’ Bolin” as our book of the week, which is also available through Kindle Unlimited in addition to a la carte purchase.
To donate to the fund for Joe Doering’s medical expenses, go to his GoFundMe page.
- Dennis of the Week (0:37:01)
- John McAdam (0:59:57)
- Bobby Simmons (1:49:43)
Follow the show on Twitter at @605pod as well as Bix and Brian at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast, and also make sure to like the official Superpodcast Facebook page. To support the show, please consider using our Amazon referral link, which doesn’t cost you anything extra, as well as doing a free trial of Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited through us, which we still get a referral fee for even if you cancel right away. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe using our Feedburner feed URL or the links below, which include our iTunes link.