The 6:05 Superpodcast is back again for another week of classic wrestling fun, including:
- Brian and Bix’s review of “Lovestruck,” the documentary about Sue Chuter, or as 6:05 listeners would know her, Sue The Shooter.
- A “Dennis Of The Week” that continues our look at his 1992 run as Kamala’s manager in the USWA.
- An extended discussion about wrestling families, both real and fake.
- The second part of our conversation with John Arezzi, discussing his reporting of the WWF sex and steroid scandals on the early 1990’s, being on the panel of the notorious wrestling episode of Donahue, bringing Vince Russo into the wrestling business and forming a short lived partnership with him, promoting international tours under the IWAS banner and more.
Plus, we talk Glen Goza’s R-A-S-S-L-I-N song, a possible Wee Willie Wilson sighting, World Class commentators and much more, including CHOKEHOLD: Pro Wrestling’s Real Mayhem Outside the Ring by Jim Wilson and Weldon T. Johnson as our Book of the Week. (US: Kindle & physical copy)
- Dennis of the Week (1:09:02)
- Wrestling Families (1:36:50)
- John Arezzi (2:38:09)
Follow the show on Twitter at @605pod as well as Bix and Brian at @davidbix and @GreatBrianLast, and also make sure to like the official Superpodcast Facebook page. To support the show, please consider using our Amazon referral link (CA) (UK), which doesn’t cost you anything extra, as well as doing a free trial of Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited through us, which we still get a referral fee for even if you cancel right away. You can also make PayPal donations to David and Brian. Subscribe by adding 605feed.com to your preferred podcast app, or our iTunes link.