The Mothership has landed and another week of the 6:05 Superpodcast is at hand! This week, The Great Brian Last is joined again by Scott Cornish in the co-host chair for a packed show, featuring:
– Part three of our conversation with Terry Garvin Simms. In this final installment of our talk, Terry talks about his days working for the Global Wrestling Federation, discussing everything from Eddie Gilbert’s booking to potential investors. Terry explains why he dropped the Garvin name, why Scott Putski had heat in the locker room, what it was like to work with Gypsy Joe and work for FMW and much more! Plus, Terry gives his thoughts on a frequent question here on the Superpodcast: Who are the Slip House Boys?
– After last week’s reading of Confessions Of A Ring Rat, former Smoky Mountain champion Bobby Blaze checks in during the Top Ten to confirm or deny his alleged sexual relations with Sue The Shooter, as mentioned in the article.
– Listeners of the Superpodcast play show trivia to win copies of the new Pat Patterson (with Bertrand Hebert) autobiography Accepted.
– The Top Ten, as usual, touches on numerous topics, including Herb Abrams, ECW, midget wrestling, Impressionist Jim Ross and more! Plus, we talk Mighty Joe Thunder, Vince McMahon on Victory Corner, Brian Hildebrand, The Hangman and tons more!
Book of the Week:
– Accepted: How The First Gay Superstar Changed WWE by Pat Patterson & Bertrand Hebert
– Top Ten (0:02:53)
– Fantasy Booking (1:21:46)
– Here and There (1:32:11)
– Show Trivia (2:14:33)
– Terry Garvin Simms (3:02:31)
Follow the show on Twitter at @605pod, as well as Brian at @GreatBrianLast.
Make sure to like the official Superpodcast Facebook page.
Official Superpodcast merchandise is now available.
You can also make PayPal donations to Brian.
Subscribe by adding 605feed.com to your preferred podcast app, or our iTunes link.
The official show wiki, a constant work in progress, is available at 6:05 Superpodcast Wiki.