Oh Criminy! The Mothership has touched down once again! This week on the 6:05 Superpodcast, The Great Brian Last is joined by popular co-host Scott Cornish for a packed show, featuring:
– Kevin Sullivan joins the show to for a free range conversation covering the Varsity Club, Jim Barnett, Jim Crockett Promotions and more! Kevin also shares his thoughts on a recent WWE pay-per-view event!
– AWA Historian George Schire is back to discuss the life and career of Stan “Krusher” Kowalski. George, who was close with Stan, paints the picture with stories of both Stan’s career and of Stan as a friend. Anyone who grew up watching The Big K will love this segment!
– Howard Baum returns this week to discuss a list he sent TGBL with possible topics to discuss.
– Jon McLamb hops on the Mothership to discuss what happened when at age six he wrote a letter asking how to become a pro wrestler.
Plus Allan Blackstock on Dean Malenko, Jimmy Valiant with some words for Scott Cornish, a funny Arn Anderson story & more!
THE ONLY PODCAST THAT MATTERS!
Book Of The Week:
- Top Ten (0:04:26)
- Here & There (1:03:24)
- Allan Blackstock on Dean Malenko (1:18:20)
- Jon McLamb (1:26:32)
- Howard Baum (1:43:29)
- George Schire on Stan Kowalski (2:19:32)
- Kevin Sullivan part one (3:07:50)
Follow the show on Twitter at @605pod, as well as Brian at @GreatBrianLast.
Make sure to like the official Superpodcast Facebook page.
Official Superpodcast merchandise is now available.
To support the show, please consider using our Amazon referral link (UK) (CA), which doesn’t cost you anything extra, as well as doing a free trial of Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited through us, which we still get a referral fee for even if you cancel right away.
To make ongoing monthly donations to the Superpodcast, you can go to our Patreon page.
You can also make PayPal donations to Brian.
Subscribe by adding 605feed.com to your preferred podcast app, or our iTunes link.
The official show wiki, a constant work in progress, is available at 6:05 Superpodcast Wiki.